Wednesday, April 9, 2014

soursop leaves benefits

This is now a wide range of treatments for cancer science more widelyranging from medical science / chemistry to science and traditional herbalnah following article will explore the current cropanother trend in cancer treatment is Soursop leaves or jackfruit dutch
I first found out about the benefits of soursop leaf through my parentsbecause my mother happened to have saudara2 suffering from cancerMy mother's youngest sister had breast cancerand the sister of my mother suffering from cancer of the uterusand 2 years has passed away Rahmatullah : (
this is where my mother started a little intense attention to his healthand he got the info from the television show about the benefits of soursop leaffor the prevention and treatment of cancer
Efficacy of soursop leaves boiled water itself first is to cure cancer and can also as a precaution . Soursop leaves themselves contain anti-cancer substances called Annonaceous acetogenin , which can kill cancer cells without disturbing other healthy cells in the human body . Lately more and more people are testimony that after regular drinking water with cancer soursop leaf decoction can be lost .
 
Other parts of the soursop tree also has other benefits . Many didaerah2 in Indonesia are used to treat several diseases . Just as an example , using current Sundanese people soursop leaves and fruit that is still young for high blood pressure -lowering drugs , while the Acehnese people using soursop leaf to treat a cough .
Meanwhile in South Sulawesi , soursop leaves can be used for lowering the heat . Even now there are doctors and herbalists who prescribe soursop leaf to address several diseases . Not only in the country , in the State lainpun soursop leaves and fruit are not only used as food , but is also used for medicinal and natural pesticides .
The main function of soursop leaves that kills cancer cells of the pancreas , lung , kidney , pancreas , breast , prostate , and colon , leukemia , while other uses are :
- Eliminates free radicals , cancer cell drying , curing inflammation in the body , and especially to increase stamina patient so the body is not weak .- Treating high levels of bad cholesterol .- For men , increasing the number of soursop leaf and strengthen sperm .- Boost immunity .- Curing inflammation , such as strep throat , bowel , indigestion , constipation , and diabetes .- Prevent and cure gout

19 comments:

  1. Quality articles or reviews is the main tо invite the pеople to viѕit the website, thɑt's what this web site is
    providing.
    i thoᥙght about this : How To Password Protect Fߋlder
    In Ꮮesѕ Ꭲhan Seven Minutes Using These Amazing Tools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Нello to all, how is аll, I think every one is getting more from thіs web sitе, and your views are niⅽe desiɡned for new users.

    click oѵer here now : The Next Seven Things To Immediately Do About Encryptiߋn Software
    & Double Your Results At How To Encrypt A
    Pasѕword For Freeing In Half The Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. The օther day, while I was at w᧐rk, my sister stole my iphone
    and tested to see if it can survive a tᴡenty five foot drop, just so she can be a уoutube sensation. My iPad is
    now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topiс but I had to share it with someone!


    Get More Info : You Knew Ηow To Pаssword Pгotect Folder But You Ϝorgot.
    Here Is A Reminder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just like the helpful information you supply to your articles.

    I'll bookmark your weblog and take a look at again here regularly.
    I am relatively sure I will learn many new stuff proper here!
    Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I all the time used to read article in news papers but now as I am a
    user of web therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to
    web.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the great works guys I've included you guys to
    blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, i read your blog from time to time
    and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam
    remarks? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is
    very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Dear, are you truly visiting this website on a regular basis, if so
    afterward you will without doubt get fastidious know-how.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is certainly a lot to know about this
    issue. I really like all the points you have
    made.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Quick question that's completely off topic.
    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone.
    I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to
    resolve this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to be recommended this web site through my cousin. I'm not
    certain whether or not this submit is written by way of him as nobody else realize such particular approximately my difficulty.
    You are wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website
    with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will
    be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and superb style and design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello colleagues, how is all, and what you desire to say about this piece of writing, in my view its really awesome in favor
    of me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
    checkbox and now each time a comment is added I
    get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers
    and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price?
    Many thanks, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What's up colleagues, how is all, and what you would
    like to say regarding this article, in my view its really awesome in support of me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to
    and you are just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a
    wonderful website.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks designed for sharing such a good thought, piece of writing is good, thats
    why i have read it entirely

    ReplyDelete