Wednesday, April 9, 2014

tips to lose weight after giving birth

1 . taking care of the baby aloneThe first time I gave birth to a baby to take care of themselves . It never occurred to use the services of a child caretaker , too cool for my wife as a public servants , but also occasionally assisted by my mother . By taking care of our own body baby move so often so the more fat is burned in the body .
2 . nurseKo tablets turns feeding the baby we could make a little more weight us down . In fact it would be easier for nursing mothers to reduce the fat in the body especially in the area of ​​3P ( thighs , hips and buttocks ) , than mothers who did not menyusui.Kalau we give breast milk to the baby within 4-6 months can weigh down although very slowly . probably because the routine up at night to breastfeed etc that make our weight down .
3 . eating high fiber foodsparents in the family forbade me to makan2an fatty and bersantan time after delivery , because it can make the body more fat and she can make milk production to be less good . I found myself eating a lot of vegetables and fruits in considerable amounts rather than carbohydrates . already know right fiber foods make our digestive mbikin smoothly and not fat .
4 . exerciseya loh not strenuous exercise , especially that cesarean delivery is not recommended as I am for a strenuous period of 4-6 months . I exercise enough to bring a baby jalan2 in the morning and evening , keliling2 complex alone . can make our body more toned .
5 . potions old schoolsince childbirth until now I still often use a mixture of lemon juice concoction and whiting . this medicine is useful to eliminate cellulite and lemak2 in folds of skin , rubbed in sering2 wrote in the thighs, arms , buttocks , especially the stomach .
6 . select the appropriate kbI had first pick - kb injecting air , either suggestion or anything but my weight tends to go up and do not want to go down , now I turn to her birth control pills brands diane35 . passable my weight is not easy and even tends to rise quickly dropped .
weight over the months I like to go up and down as well , but I am trying to implement a healthy lifestyle and food combination . final weight I 've reached the ideal weight before giving birth .

No comments:

Post a Comment